STANDARD BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
As we are a small winery, late cancellations and no-shows really affect our business, therefore our booking and cancellation policy is typical and boring text, so what’s the most important, we’ll always refund your bookings if you contact us with more than 1 days’ notice – full refund (less 5€/person administration fee).
We trust in our all visitors, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations. Accordingly, the following applies:
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice, see point 9.
- For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 24 hours prior to your booking.
- Artcava reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee per person for any bookings changed or cancelled within this 24-hour notice period.
- The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by Artcava in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
- We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
- Any bookings which fail to turn up without any prior notice, will also incur a person fee.
- We will automatically cancel any reservation for which we do not receive either a valid credit card or notification of payment within 5 days.
- More than 1 days’ notice – full refund less 5€/pax administration fee.
- 1 days or less notice – loss of booking if not FORCE MAJEURE
- We’ll offer change date option for no-show cases.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
-All rates are subject to VAT tax.
-Rates are based on ALL INCLUDED PRICE (less train ticket ride)
-Children under 18 years of age stay free with parents (special price for meals).
-We are a Pet-friendly winery: But always outdoors and correctly tied
-Pets cannot be left unattended.
-Pets must be leashed while on the winery outdoors property.
-Guests are responsible for cleaning after their pets
-Service pets may accompany guests with disabilities everywhere.
The ARTCAVA winery cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of the booking contract is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of our winery (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your stay) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
It is explicitly agreed that an event of force majeure suspends execution of the reciprocal obligations for the parties, and that each party shall pay the expenses resulting therefrom.
Even for force majeure, we’ll REFUND all bookings with more than 1 days’ notice – full refund less 5€/pax administration fee.